top of page

Henson Construction Group

Public·9 members

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

The Weeknd - In Your Eyes 'LINK'

Hey guys, we are back with another breakdown from The Weeknd and to be honest, we think that his new song "In your eyes" is just another Synthwave classic in our opinion, Abel has always been interested in this genre since his collaboration with Kavinski on the song "Odd look", and lately, he has gotten fully into exploring the genre in-depth in his new singles, hopefully, this new phase will last a long time, but enough of the lecture and let us start, but before we do that we want to clarify that the acapella we managed to find is not the best quality, having said that what if we now listen to the song.

The Weeknd - In Your Eyes

Find similar songs (100) that will sound good when mixed with In Your Eyes by The Weeknd.You'll find below a list of songs having similar tempos and adjacent Music Keys for your next playlist or Harmonic Mixing.

You always try to hide the painYou always know just what to sayI always look the other wayI'm blind, I'm blindIn your eyesYou lie, but I don't let it define youOh, define you

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

"In your eyes / I see there's something burning inside you / Oh, inside you / In your eyes / I know it hurts to smile, but you try to / Oh, you try to / You always try to hide the pain." Here, The Weeknd is aware that his relationship is falling apart and both he and his lover are hurting, but they both do their best to ignore it. This sentiment is echoed in the next line where he sings about being "blind," which is a very common theme in the After Hours album as a whole, perhaps most famously in his hit song "Blinding Lights" (via Genius).

The Weeknd's new music video is not for the faint of heart. After dropping his After Hours album on Friday (which is filled to the brim with references about his ex Bella Hadid), the singer released the music video for "In Your Eyes," and it's basically a four-minute horror movie. In the video, which is a continuation of his After Hours short film, The Weeknd goes full slasher villain as he stalks a young woman (Zaina Miuccia) through a nightclub. As terrifying as that may seem, she ends up having the last laugh. The video does come with a disclaimer at the beginning, so if you're not a fan of gory horror movies, you might want to think twice before watching. But if you are, prepare to be on the edge of your seat the whole time and watch the video above. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• austin4641
  • Love
    Love
  • Chariton Stepanov
    Chariton Stepanov
  • Anatoly Uvarov
    Anatoly Uvarov
  • Ethan Williams
    Ethan Williams

© 2021 by Henson Construction LLC. Proudly created with Wix.com

• Facebook